Andalusia Health has been given superior ratings for their facilities. They received the Operational Excellence Award as a Top Emergency Department Performer- Tier 2 among LifePoint Health for the second consecutive year.
LifePoint, Andalusia Health's parent company, manages 70 hospitals, which are grouped into 3 tiers upon volume. Andalusia Health is one of 25 in Tier 2.
Receiving this award is based on 6 key metrics:
- The length of time from patient arrival until he or she is medically screened.
- The overall length of stay.
- The time it takes to get a patient discharged or into a bed.
- Clinical metrics that include a physician component.
- Patient experience. Patients are asked to rate their experience on a scale of 1 to 10.
- The number of patients who left without treatment.